Philip Young Legal has acted in a number of important commissions and inquiries including;
- Appearing for an insurer in the Coronial inquest into the cause of the Newcastle Workers Club collapse in the 1989 earthquake,
- Monitoring, by watching brief, a number of further inquests into cause of death,
- Acting in many arson claims including fire losses,
- Advising clients in events as varied as chemical explosion cases through to highway collapse, drilling rig failure, mechanical failure and explosions
- Investigating and advising corporate clients concerning fraudulent claims.
Throughout this work Philip Young has needed to investigate cause, often dealing with complex technical material and extracting evidence from expert witnesses.